Monday, July 28, 2008

New Position: EZU

I will not jump back into the market until sometime in September 2008. However, I will be buying small lots so as not to miss an unexpected (and unlikely) rally before then.

I bought 30 shares of EZU today and will look to add more in September 2008. I am placing these stocks on my watch list:

GOOG, STM, WFR, BRCD, BWS, LAZ, SVU, DEG, MITSY, ENH, NVDA, TSM, AIB, IRE

At some point, if this market's volatility increases, the names above may become too cheap to ignore. (I recently bought GOOG, BRCD, and NVDA--very small lots.)

I just bought 25 GOOG @ 478.4794 as a short-term (under 7 days) trade.

The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only and does not constitute investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities or make any kind of an investment. You are responsible for your own due diligence.

No comments: