1. What is the government of the Czech Republic’s and Hungary's approach to interacting with foreign and domestic businesses? What policies have worked? What has not worked?
2. What is the legal framework of the Czech Republic compared to the United States?
3. How has the Czech Republic carved out a niche while also complying with uniform EU laws?
4. Have any measures been taken to address economic inequality?
5. What specific laws, if any, have helped balance business, employee, and consumer rights?
6. What would be the feasibility and impact of adopting the euro, and what would be the appropriate timeline in doing so? Would it be better to wait until other Eastern European nations have adopted it, or should Czech Republic take the lead?
7. How has the Czech Republic dealt with inflation and currency stabilization?