Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Awesome Blog about Dating

This woman is a genius. There's something about her writing that hooked me immediately. Here is the blog and two samples:

http://didhereallyjustdothat.blogspot.com/

1. A few days ago, I hated online dating. Now I have officially became an online dating sl*t.

2. If the world were different and a successful New York woman could marry a small-town man with dreams the size of marijuana seeds, then we could be together. But the world doesn't work that way. So in a self-induced Romeo & Juliet tragedy, me and Mr. X share a love that can never be.

Awesome openings, right? I love finding interesting writers--it's like getting a X-Mas present even though it's not X-Mas.

2 comments:

C.L. said...

Thanks so much for the compliment! Made my day....Glad you enjoy the blog.

Matt Rafat said...

C.L., keep writing! I'm sure one day I'll be reading you in a well-known publication. When that day comes, don't forget to send me an autographed copy of your book or magazine!